The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
Harbin Construction team members are good stewards of the community and environment where we live and work.
The safety and health of all Harbin Construction team members are of primary importance. The prevention of work-related injuries shall be given precedence over operating productivity. We recognize that all individuals must share the responsibility for enacting, maintaining and improving our company’s health and safety practices.
Our company safety philosophy includes the following statements:
- All injuries and occupational illness can be prevented
- Every Team member plays a vital role to prevent injuries and occupational injuries
- Leadership is responsible for the overall tone and expectation of putting “safety first.” Both on and off the jobsite
- Safety compliance is a condition of employment
- Training is essential element for safe work practices and jobsites
- Safety OFF the job is AS IMPORTANT as Safety-on-the-job
- Together, we provide/develop:
- keep a long-term perspective
- secure commitment
- company-wide participation
- training and safety tools
- measurement and reporting systems
- and always work to improve and provide effective communication.
Harbin Construction takes safety seriously. Our superintendents are OSHA certified and strive to ensure a safe project and working environment. Learn more.